The TumbleBook Library is an online collection of more than 250 animated, talking ebooks for children. The collection features Spanish and French books, read-along chapter books, nonfiction books, and exciting games and puzzles! You can use your computer, tablet, or mobile phone to access TumbleBooks.
To set up the app, follow these instructions:
- Download the TumbleBooks app.
- Tap the Library option.
- On the screen that loads, type/select the United States country option.
- Type/select the Idaho state option.
- On the next screen that loads, type/select the Idaho Falls Public / Bonneville District Library option (see image below).
- Enter your complete library card number (no spaces) and tap Log in!
For assistance with the TumbleBooks app, call 208-612-8460.