Volunteer during Summer Reading at the Idaho Falls Public Library —
Are you looking for an opportunity to help your local library?
The Idaho Falls Public Library needs volunteers during Summer Reading!
Please read the information below, then fill out and submit our volunteer application.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Handing out Summer Reading Prizes
- Helping with Summer Adventure Days on Monday Mornings
Ready to apply?
- Contact us at 457 W. Broadway, Idaho Falls ID, 83401
- Call us at 208-612-8460 and ask for Lindsey, or
- Email Lindsey directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
All volunteers must be 14 years old or older and be able to pass a background check.
For additional information, please read the instructions and details on the application form.
Any other questions? Call 208-612-8460 or send us a message online.