Common Fixes for Login Errors
- Did you use your complete card number?
- Did you use the correct PIN?
- Try clearing your browser cache.
- Open each of your saved lists in the legacy catalog.
- Renew an expired card.
Support Request Form
To request help with your account, complete the form below.
Please note that resident and temporary library cards which have been expired for more than a year must be renewed in person at the library. Bring your ID and proof of local address. Nonresident, property owner, and military cards must also be renewed in person, as outlined on this page.
For security purposes, library staff will not reset or release details about your personal identification number (PIN) over the phone or via email.
If you have forgotten your PIN, you may visit the library to request a PIN reset. Library staff will verify your identity, then reset your PIN.
If you know your current PIN and would like change it, log into your account, click the on the Personal Information tab, then expand the Change PIN section.
Clear Browser Cache
When you log into your account, your browser saves session cookies from our website. If you experience login errors, clear these cookies from your browser and log in again.
Clearing the cache varies by browser:
To delete cookies specific to our catalog, search the cache for idfalls.ent.sirsi.net.
Open Saved Lists
If you used the My Lists feature in our legacy catalog, obsolete titles may interfere with account login. To resolve this:
- Sign into the legacy catalog.
- Click the My List link in the top, right corner.*
- Open any other lists located under the Other Lists dropdown on the upper right side of the window.
- Log out of the legacy catalog and try signing into your account again.
*Simply opening these lists causes them to update, instantly removing any obsolete content. To prevent future login errors, we recommend you remove all titles from these legacy lists and use the My List feature in the new catalog instead.
Renew Expired Card
All Idaho Falls Public Library cards expire from time to time. You can renew an expired card using one of the following methods*:
- For cards that have expired within the past year, submit an online support request.
- Alternately, for cards that have expired within the last year, call us at:
- For any card renewal (no matter when it expired), visit our second-floor desk in Idaho Falls. Branch patrons, visit the staff desk at your local branch.
*Those holding out-of-county cards will be required to visit the library to pay the annual fee before the card can be renewed. Those holding property owner cards, military cards, or regular cards that have been expired for more than a year will also be asked to provide documentation in person before the card can be renewed. Other situations may require in-person card renewal.