Solid Finances is designed to give you the tools to help you achieve your financial goals, and it does this by offering free webinars on topics ranging from investments to money management to estate planning and everything in between. Solid Finances doesn’t sell anything or promote any specific products or services.
Solid Finances Webinars
Wednesdays (see schedule below for details)
Second Floor Reading Area
Idaho Falls Public Library
Solid Finances is brought to you by the University of Idaho Extension, North Dakota Extension Service, Montana State University Extension, K-State Research and Extension, and the Idaho Falls Public Library.
- September 27 – When is insurance important?
- October 4 – Health insurance from a financial perspective
- October 11 – Medicare basics
- October 18 – Slash your spending
- November 1 – Budgeting for your good life
- November 8 – Organizing your financial paperwork
- December 6 – Legal and financial steps to take before diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Dementia
- December 13 – Legal and financial steps to take after diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Dementia
- January 17 – Asset allocation
- January 27 – Index funds
- February 7 – Making the most out of your employer defined contribution plan
- February 14 – Withdrawal strategies
- February 21 – Home buying
- February 28 – Home loans
- March 21 – Student loan repayment options
- March 28 – To be determined …