It’s March Madness at the Idaho Falls Public Library!
To find our March Madness program for children, visit the Children’s March Madness page.
How It Works
Throughout the month of March, check out a book at the Idaho Falls Public Library and vote for your favorite book in each bracket. Click below to vote online, or ask a staff member at the 2nd-floor desk for a ballot (limit 1 ballot/vote per day). Each week, we’ll count the ballots and advance the winning books to the next round. Copies of the losing books will be awarded as prizes through a weekly drawing. If you vote for title that wins the final bracket, you could win that book plus a Kindle Fire 7 tablet!
Round 3 – March 20-25
Eliminated in round 2:
- You’re Not Listening by Kate Murphy ~ Robert
- Marple: 12 New Stories by Agatha Christie ~ Mishelle
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan ~ Tyrone
- Courage to Soar by Simone Biles ~ Cherylyn
Round 2 – March 13-18
Eliminated in round 1:
- Midnight in Chernobyl by Adam Higgenbottom ~ Shaie
- The Vibrant Years by Sonali Dev ~ Beth
- The Valet’s Secret by Josi S Kilpack ~ Barbara
- Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr ~ Liza
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys ~ Keri
- The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes ~ Sharon
- Driving over Lemons by Chris Stewart ~ Aleisha
- Say Nothing by Patrick Radden Keefe ~ Jes
Round 1 – March 6-March 11
Please note that ballots do not move forward week by week, so it’s important that you return to cast new votes in the next round. Also, you don’t have to vote in every bracket, but it will increase your chances of winning.
At the end of the challenge, we’ll hold a final drawing among ballots cast for the winning book. The winner of this drawing will receive a copy of the book and a a Kindle Fire tablet.
Questions? Call 208-612-8460