Sign in with your library card number and PIN
- Enter your library card number and account PIN on the login page.
- If this is your first time logging in, you will be asked if you’ve had a lynda.com account previously
- If so, and if you want to merge your course history, playlists, and completion certificates with your library access, select “I’ve had an account” and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Otherwise, select “No, I’ve never had an account”.
- When asked to create your profile, enter your name and email, then click the save button.
- You will be redirected to the lynda.com search page. Use the drop down menu at top to browse available courses, or search for courses in the search bar next to it.
Note: Access to the library’s Lynda.com subscription is limited to card holders who live in Idaho Falls and Bonneville County.
What is Lynda.com?
Lynda.com is an online learning library with thousands of courses covering 3D, animation, audio production, business skills, coding, cybersecurity, design, education, leadership, photography, project management, public speaking, web design, video production, web development, writing, and more! Lynda also offers courses on popular software programs like Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Google Apps. These self-paced courses will meet the learning needs of beginners and advanced students alike!
Disclaimer: The Idaho Falls Public Library maintains a Lynda.com subscription for patron access. Lynda.com and the Idaho Falls Public Library are not affiliated with nor endorsed by one another.