The library’s Lynda.com service is now LinkedIn Learning
As a library patron†, you have access to over 16,000 courses from LinkedIn Learning, including some courses presented in French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin, and Portuguese.
You can also access the courses now through the LinkedIn Learning mobile app!
LinkedIn Learning provides library patrons with unlimited access to expert-led courses addressing the latest in software, creative, and business skills. The courses cover such topics as:
- 3D and Animation
- Audio and Music
- Business Software
- Career Development
- Cloud Computing
- Customer Service
- Data Science
- Database Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Leadership and Management
- Network Administration
- Product and Manufacturing
- Project Management
- Software Development
- User Experience
- CRM Software
- Google Apps
- IT certifications
- Open source
- Office 365
- And more!
Sign In Through the LinkedIn Learning App
How to sign into LinkedIn Learning using the mobile app:
- Download LinkedIn’s Learning app and select Sign in.
- Select Sign in with your library card.
- In the custom invitation field, enter www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/idahofallspubliclibrary
- Enter your complete library card number and account PIN.
Sign In Through Your Internet Browser
How to sign into LinkedIn Learning using your computer browser:
- Click this link to open our login page:
- Click the Get Started button.
- Sign in with your complete library card number and account PIN.
- On your first sign in, you will be asked to indicate your subject preferences and set a weekly learning goal.
- Once logged in, click on the My Learning option in the top menu to access your course history and completion certificates‡.
The Idaho Falls Public Library maintains a LinkedIn Learning subscription for patron access. LinkedIn and the Idaho Falls Public Library are not affiliated with or endorsed by one another.
†Access to LinkedIn Learning through the library’s subscription is restricted to library patrons who live in Bonneville County.
‡LinkedIn doesn’t collect any personal information when you sign in through our website. This means your course history and completion certificates are associated with your library card number. If you lose your card, or otherwise have to change your card number, you will lose access to this history. As a precaution, the library recommends you download your certificates as you earn them. If desired, downloaded certificates can also be uploaded to a personal LinkedIn profile.
What is Lynda.com?
Lynda.com is an online learning library with thousands of courses covering 3D, animation, audio production, business skills, coding, cybersecurity, design, education, leadership, photography, project management, public speaking, web design, video production, web development, writing, and more! Lynda also offers courses on popular software programs like Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Google Apps. These self-paced courses will meet the learning needs of beginners and advanced students alike!