The Idaho Falls Public Library is open to the public. Our hours of operation are Monday – Thursday, 10am – 9pm and Friday – Saturday, 10am – 6pm.
The Idaho Falls Library continues to offer curbside service to any who request it.
The Iona and Swan Valley branches are also open to the public. The Iona Library is still offering curbside hold pickup during regular business hours (view hours).
Please observe the following restrictions when you come to the library:
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
- Continue to follow CDC recommendations to keep yourself and others safe, including social distancing and staying home if you are sick.
- Follow the directional signage posted in the library.
- Parents, kids under age 10 may not be left unattended in the library at any time.
- Seating will be limited to 1 person/table.
- Blocks, legos and other shared equipment will not be available for use.
- Story times, classes, and other gatherings will remain suspended until further notice.
- Computer room access will be limited to 1 hour for patrons and guests alike. To enforce social distancing, every other computer has been disconnected.
The library’s plan for reopening has been posted at each entrance.