Now that Idaho has moved into stage 1 of reopening, the Idaho Falls Public Library has reopened to the public. Our hours of operation are:
Monday – Thursday, 10am – 9pm
Friday – Saturday, 10am – 6pm
The library continues to offer curbside service to any who request it.
The Iona and Swan Valley branches are not yet open to the public, but Iona offers curbside hold pickup and both have open book drops.
Please observe the following restrictions when you come to the library:
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
- Continue to follow CDC recommendations to keep yourself and others safe, including social distancing and staying home if you are sick.
- Follow the directional signage posted in the library.
- Parents, kids under age 10 may not be left unattended in the library at any time.
- Seating will be limited to 1 person/table.
- Blocks, legos and other shared equipment will not be available for use.
- Story times, classes, and other gatherings will remain suspended until further notice.
- Computer room access will be limited to 1 hour for patrons and guests alike. To enforce social distancing, every other computer has been disconnected.
The library’s plan for reopening has been posted at each entrance.