The Journal Group at the Idaho Falls Public Library meets monthly to share ideas and gather inspiration for their journaling efforts. Librarians provide monthly writing prompts to support the group.
The prompts for November 2017 are:
- Write about your first dance
- Write about your first crush
- Write about your first love
- Write about your first week in college
- Write about your first job
- Write about the first apartment you ever rented
- When did you feel truly independent for the first time?
- What was your first car? Did you love it or hate it?
Past Journal Prompts
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
Our group meets monthly and is open to the public. Do you want support and inspiration for recording your memories? Join us!
Second Wednesdays of each month
Third Floor Table Area
Idaho Falls Public Library
For more information about the Idaho Falls Public Library’s Journal Group, call our third floor desk at 208-612-8462.