- What is your favorite (or a few of your favorites) book and why? How many times have you read it and how does it make you feel when you flip through the pages? What would you tell someone when you’re recommending this book to them?
- What is your least favorite book? Why are you so turned off by it and how would you rail against it if a friend told you was reading it?
- Do you remember the first book that either you read or your parents read to you?
- A friend has recommended that you read a book that she says is “completely amazing.” The book is anything but. What do you tell your friend and does this change your opinion about her taste?
- What book did you have the hardest time getting through in school? Why do you think you had such a hard time and how did you do on any subsequent tests? How did you learn enough to get by with it?
- You have been transported into one of your favorite books as a character of your choosing. Who are you, what book is it, and what happens during your adventures?
The Journal Group at the Idaho Falls Public Library meets monthly to share ideas and gather inspiration for their journaling efforts. Library staff provide monthly writing prompts to support the group.
Second Wednesdays of each month
Third Floor Table Area
Idaho Falls Public Library
Schedule of Meetings
Our upcoming meetings are scheduled for the following dates.
- June 13, 2018
- July 11, 2018
- August 8, 2018
- September 12, 2018
- October 10, 2018
- November 14, 2018
- December 12, 2018
- January 9, 2019
- February 13, 2019