- What is something you are looking forward to?
- What are you most proud of?
- What are your three strongest qualities and strengths?
- If you could eat one food for rest of your life, what food would it be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What does your favorite color make you think of and/or feel?
- What is your favorite quote and why is it your favorite? What does it make you feel or think about?
- What did you do today? Explain in detail and highlight what was the best part of your day.
The Journal Group at the Idaho Falls Public Library meets monthly to share ideas and gather inspiration for their journaling efforts. Librarians provide monthly writing prompts to support the group.
Second Wednesdays of each month
Third Floor Table Area
Idaho Falls Public Library