The Journal Group at the Idaho Falls Public Library meets monthly to share ideas and gather inspiration for their journaling efforts. Librarians provide monthly writing prompts to support the group.
The prompts for February 2018 are:
- A favorite song lyric
- The thing you always forget to pack
- A fictional character you’d like to switch places with
- A typical grocery list
- The thing that makes you excited
- The best place to be
- Where do you most want to travel?
- Something you are looking forward to
- Ten things you love about Spring
- Describe a childhood memory
- What do you want more of?
Past Journal Prompts
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
Our group meets monthly and is open to the public. Do you want support and inspiration for recording your memories? Join us!
Second Wednesdays of each month
Third Floor Table Area
Idaho Falls Public Library
For more information about the Idaho Falls Public Library’s Journal Group, call our third floor desk at 208-612-8462.