The Journal Group at the Idaho Falls Public Library meets monthly to share ideas and gather inspiration for their journaling efforts. Librarians provide monthly writing prompts to support the group.
The prompts for January 2018 are:
New Year’s Reflection
- If you were to sum up 2017 in one word, what’s the word that pops into your mind?
- What events, emotions, and attitudes are expressed in that word?
- Make a list of things you learned in 2017.
- Do you want to expand or learn more in any one area?
- What relationships have meant the most to you in 2017?
- Who was your most positive influence? What about that person brought out the best in you?
Past Journal Prompts
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
Our group meets monthly and is open to the public. Do you want support and inspiration for recording your memories? Join us!
Second Wednesdays of each month
Third Floor Table Area
Idaho Falls Public Library
For more information about the Idaho Falls Public Library’s Journal Group, call our third floor desk at 208-612-8462.