April is Financial Literacy Month!
Increase your financial literacy all month long by completing activities and earning badges.
Activities involve learning about budgeting, responsible investing, paying off debt, saving money, and more!
Sign into Beanstack to register for the challenge and see more details.
Prize drawings will be conducted through Beanstack during the first week of May.
How to track your activities
- If you have a Beanstack account, please register for this chellenge and check off your progress through the app or at our Beanstack site.
- If you do not have a Beanstack account, you can sign up on Beanstack or create one at ifpl.beanstack.com.
- For a paper activity tracker, visit the library, or print the PDF. Printable tracker for Teens and Adults (8 1/2 x 11″)
- Note: If you only use the paper tracker, please see IFPL staff to get entered into the prize drawing for this program. If you track on Beanstack, you’ll be automatically entered into a prize drawing to win a gift basket.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- Idaho Central Credit Union
- Westmark Credit Union
For more information about this challenge, send us a message online or call 208-612-8460.