Same-Day Hold Alerts
Updated October 30 — Patrons, if you are signed up for hold alerts, please read this notice:
Earlier this year as we adjusted to changes created by the pandemic, the library was sending hold alerts a week before your holds were ready for checkout. The timing of those alerts has been changed. Now, the alert will not come until the holds have passed through quarantine and are ready for checkout. When you receive the alert, you may come that same day to get your holds.
Visiting the Library
Updated October 30, 2020 — All of our buildings are open for regular business hours. For masks and social distancing requirements, please follow the instructions on the local public health website.
The Idaho Falls and Iona libraries continue to offer curbside pickup to any who request it.
Updated October 30, 2020 — Please observe the following restrictions when you come to the library:
- Follow public health instructions to keep yourself and others safe.
- Follow the directional signage posted in the library.
- Parents, kids under age 10 may not be left unattended in the library at any time.
- Seating will be limited to 1 person/table.
- Computer room access will be limited to 2 hours for patrons and 1 hour for guests.
- Until further notice:
- Our blocks, games, and makerspace equipment are not available.
- Story times, classes, and other gatherings have been suspended.
For more information, call 208-612-8460.