Community Education —
Computer Instruction and Workforce Development
Community Education workshops at the Idaho Falls Public Library use a project-based approach to teach students how to use Microsoft Office software as they improve their professional and creative skills.
The Idaho Falls Public Library offers patrons free access to these MOS exams:
- Word 2016 (Exam 77-725)
- Word 2016 Expert (Exam 77/726)
- Excel 2016 (Exam 77-727)
- Excel 2016 Expert (Exam 77-728)
- PowerPoint 2016 (Exam 77-729)
- Access 2016 (Exam 77-730)
To learm more about these exams, visit microsoft.com.
Prepare for an Exam
Even experienced Microsoft Office users will benefit from preparing before sitting for an exam. In fact, some preparation is required.
- Study the Microsoft Office Authorized Curriculum, or MOAC*
- Attend Community Education workshops
- Complete training courses on Lynda.com (show our course recommendations)
- Complete training through the Microsoft Imagine Academy
- Complete courses in the Learning Express Library
*The library can provide test candidates with free access to an electronic copy of the MOAC. Use restrictions apply. Indicate your interest in the MOAC when you register for a workshop or schedule an exam.
Schedule an Exam
Thanks for your patience. This feature is coming soon.