Story Times for June 27-30
Hear stories about being an artist on Monday at 6:30pm.
Monday, June 27
- 6:30pm Family Story Time: I’m an Artist (with craft)
Tuesday, June 28
- 9:30 and 10:30am Story Times: Celebrations (with craft)
- 10:05am Book Babies: Easy Being Green
Wednesday, June 29
- 9:30 and 10:30am Story Times: Construction (with craft)
- 10:05 and 10:35am Book Babies: Easy Being Green
- 1:00pm Story Time: Duck Tales (with craft)
Thursday, June 30
- 9:30 and 10:30am Story Times: Jungle Jamboree (with craft)
- 10:35am Book Babies: Cats and Kittens
- 7:00pm Family Story Time: Stories in English and Spanish (with craft)
If you have specific questions about story time programs, please call the children’s library at (208) 612-8457.
Hear stories about celebrations on Tuesday at 9:30 and 10:30am.
The Idaho Falls Public Library welcomes all children in our community to attend story time. Our morning story times are prepared with preschool-aged children in mind and our Book Babies programs are geared toward toddlers (and younger). Our afternoon and evening family story times are for everyone.