Solid Finances is designed to give you the tools to help you achieve your financial goals. Solid Finances does this by offering free webinars on topics ranging from investments to money management to estate planning and everything in between. Solid Finances doesn’t sell anything or promote any specific products or services.
The Idaho Falls Public Library will host the Solid Finances webinars on Wednesday at 12:05pm on the 2nd floor. Please refer to the schedule below for additional information. Solid Finances has been brought to you by the University of Idaho Extension, North Dakota Extension Service, Montana State University Extension, K-State Research and Extension, and the Idaho Falls Public Library.
Following is the 2017-18 schedule of webinars:
- September 27—When is insurance important?
- October 4—Health insurance from a financial perspective
- October 11—Medicare basics
- October 18—Slash your spending
- November 1—Budgeting for your good life
- November 8—Organizing your financial paperwork
- December 6—Legal and financial steps to take before diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Dementia
- December 13—Legal and financial steps to take after diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Dementia
- January 17—Asset allocation
- January 27—Index funds
- February 7—Making the most oof your employer defined contribution plan
- February 14—Withdrawal strategies
- February 21—Home buying
- February 28—Home loans
- March 21—Student loan repayment options
- March 28—To be determined …